CenSEPs has deployed three Renewable Energy Microgrids on the Central Coast of California. The research team is excited to launch the first Renewable Energy Microgrid Data Dashboard!
The Santa Cruz Municipal Greenwharf Testbed’s interactive dashboard (link):
- Solar irradiance and solar energy production from 200 W solar panel
- Wind speed, direction and energy production from 1 KW vertical axis wind turbine
NASA Ames Advanced Studies Laboratories Photovoltaic Testbed Facility
- Solar panel with enhanced tracking: website
- Dashboard: under construction
Hartnell Community College Center for Advanced Technology Center
- Solar Parking Canopies: dashboard website
- Wind energy – 4 KW vertical axis wind turbine: dashboard under construction
If you are a researcher interested in accessing any of our microgrid data sets, please contact Zachary Graham at zwgraham (at) soe (dot) ucsc (dot) edu for authorization.